A single off-line automated collation and punching platform to meet the needs of your on-demand print environment with a quick return on investment. Separates, lifts and transports the widest range of media, including printed media and other book components like covers, tabs and inserts reliably minimizing downtime. The system handles media from 60gsm – 312gsm, including light porous/heavy coated print media and specialty binding media like plastics, vinyl, and textures. Two Interposer Bins hold up to .75” (19mm) of media, auto-collating front/back covers, inserts and index tabs into the book stack prior to punching. No manual collation required. High-Capacity Main Bin holds up to 2500 sheets, including mixed media*. Designed to accumulate covers, tabs and document sheets and auto-adjust the punch lifts depending on the type of media being run for maximum punching performance. Book stacks exit collated and ready for binding, enabling operator’s to start the binding process while the punching job is still running, saving time and labor.
- Weight: 350 kgs (770 lbs)
- Dimensions: 710mm (28") Width x 1500 mm (59"0 Depth x 1500mm (59") Height
- Voltage: 230 Volt 50 Hz
- Offset Stacker: Up to 2100 sheets of 75gsm (20lb.) bond
- Punching Speed: Up to 10,800 sheets/hour based upon 75gsm (20 lb.) bond
- Main Bin Capacity: Up to 2100 sheets of 75gsm (20lb.) bond
- Interposer Bin Capacity: Up to 19mm (.75") of covers/index tabs/insert sheets
- Sheet Sizes:
- Punched Edge: 210mm (8.27") to 305mm (12")
- Unpunched Edge: 139.7mm (5.5") to 317.5mm (12.5")
- Index Tabs: Up to 12.7mm (1/2") tab extension
- Interchangeable Die Sets: A4 (INTL) and LETTER (US) formats in 9 Binding Styles
- Large Touchscreen Display: 178mm (7") Touch function and color display
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.