Challenge Handy-Drill Single-Spindle Drill
For small to medium bindery or print operations looking for a dependable paper drill, the Challenge Handy-Drill Single-Spindle Paper Drill provides a compact, single-spindle unit designed for fast, efficient operation. This table-top drill has a 2 1/2" lift capacity and can be used with four standard sized drill bits. The Challenge Handy-Drill Single-Spindle Drill is safe and easy to operate. The spindle motor automatically turns on when the pull-down lever is moved and automatically switches off when the lever returns to the up position. The chip collector cups, located around the spindle, include a sight gauge to signal when the cups are full and need to be emptied. These cups act as safety covers with interlock switches - when changing drill bits or emptying paper chips power is cut to the motor until the cups are replaced. It includes an adjustable back gauge stop with a manual trip side guide for multiple hole pattern jobs and comes with both a 1/4" and 5/16” drill bit. If your finishing needs include low to medium volume bulk hole punching, the Challenge Handy-Drill Single-Spindle Paper Drill is a good choice. This paper drill is a cost effective, efficient, table top model offering quality finishing at an affordable price.
- Electric, table-top single-spindle drill
- Drilling capacity 2 1/2" (50mm) depth
- Accepts 1/4" to 1/2" (6.4 to 12.7mm) 2/12" (63.5mm) length drill bits
- Table size 18" x 19" (457 x 483mm)
- Hand lever operated
- Manual trip side guide
- Includes 1 - 1/4" (6.4mm) drill bits, 1 - 5/16" (7.9mm) drill bits, 2 wood drilling blocks, and trip backgauge
- Options: side stop guides, 2" capacity drill available
- 21.2" x 22.38" x 24" size (538 x 568 x 609mm)
- 70 lbs weight (32kg)
- 115 V, 60 Hz, 1 Phase
- 1 year warranty on parts, excluding wearable parts
- Made in USA
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.