Standard Horizon SMSL-100 SmartSlitter Sheet Cutter and Creaser
The SMSL-100 SmartSlitter is an all-in-one smart sheet processing system that can slit, gutter cut, edge trim, cross-cut, perforate and crease, all in one pass. It offers easy setup, is user-friendly and JDF compatible.
The feed section of the SMSL-100 SmartSlitter is a uniquely designed suction belt that enables stable feeding performance, even with heavier sheets. An ultrasonic sensor ensures miss or double detection regardless of the print image or thickness of sheets, and print mark registration adjusts for digital print image shift from sheet to sheet. It can store up to 200 jobs in the memory, process up to 14.25” x 26.25” sheets and cut up to 30 full bleed pieces from one sheet. Up to 20 creasing lines can be made – crease depth can be adjusted according to sheet thickness, and crease distance by 0.1mm intervals.
All these functions combine together in Horizon’s SmartSlittter, giving you a quality finishing process for digitally printed sheets. It can crease, perforate and cut in one pass making it ideal for greeting cards, table tents, invitations and business cards. An added skip perforation feature means you can produce T- and L-perfs for tickets, coupons and reply cards as well. Use the SMSL-100 SmartSlitter for all your card cutting requirements.
- Air-suction feed belt cutter and creaser
- Sheet size maximum 14.33" x 26.37" (370 x 670mm); minimum 8.27" x 8.27" (210 x 210mm)
- Stock weight range 81.4 to 350gsm
- Maximum pile height 5.9" (150mm)
- Process up to 55 sheets per minute
- Creasing, perforating and slitting
- Store up to 200 jobs memory
- Includes SMSL-PR rotary perf cassette, SMSL-CR rotary crease cassette, SMSL-CA camera, SMSL-ST stacker, and SMSL-CV conveyor
- Options: PRF-36 impact perf unit, impact crease unit
- 120" x 30.1" x 57.9" size (3100 x 765 x 1470mm) - with tray
- 1352.7 lbs weight (614kg)
- 220 V, 60 Hz
- 1 year warranty on mechanical parts and motors
- Made in Japan
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.