Standard Horizon RD-4055 Rotary Die Cutter
Improve your die cutting processes! Horizon’s RD-4055 Rotary Die Cutter has the ability to die-cut, crease, perforate, slit, hole punch and round corner in one process on both digital and offset printed sheets. It offers easy change over and is simple to run. Both setup and control can be done through the touchscreen that displays easy to understand graphical illustrations. One the dies are placed, the system can be setup by simply inputting the sheet size and product size. Sheets are fed using a vacuum belt feeding system with an ultrasonic sensor for double-feed detection.
The many features of Horizon’s RD-4055 Rotary Die Cutter work together, allowing flexibility across a wide range of products. Die-cutting and kiss-cutting can be performed at the same time by using a die which has two different blade heights. This is ideal for making stickers and labels. Creasing, which is used to avoid image cracking, allows for boxes, pocket folders, greeting cards and other items requiring additional folding processes after die cutting, to be produced. To reduce die cost, the RD-4055 has a repeat register function - this enables the running of multiple-up applications from a single-up die. Up to 5 repeats can be performed in a single pass.
Designed to meet the growing demand for short-run die cut products, Horizon’s RD-4055 Rotary Die Cutter is second to none. Contact us today about how to add this unit to your production line.
- Vacuum belt-feed rotary die cutter
- Sheet size before processing maximum 15.74" x 21.65" (400 x 550mm); minimum 7.88" x 10.83" (200 x 275mm)
- Stock weight range 127.9 to 400gsm
- Maximum pile height 19.68" (500mm)
- Production speed up to 6,000 cycles per hour
- Process normal paper, coated paper, cardboard
- Die cut, kiss cut and creasing functions
- Repeat register function
- Options: SPC-4055 trim waste separator with delivery conveyor, BT-4055 receiving tray, LDK-4055 lower die making kit
- 141.2" x 32.3" x 47.1" size (3584 x 820 x 1195mm) - with separator
- 220 V, 60 Hz
- 1 year warranty on mechanical parts and motors
- Made in Japan
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.