65" SteelTrak Vertical Substrate Cutter
The 65” SteelTrak vertical cutter can handle a variety of substrates up to 65” in length. Designed specifically for the tougher, thicker rigid and semi-rigid materials used in today’s sign making industry, the SteelTrak is the most accurate and easy-to-use vertical cutter available.
The cutting head of the SteelTrak is an easily adjustable three-in-one cutting tool. Three cutting tools, mounted to the cutting head, are ready for instant action – simply turn the wheel to select the utility blade, scoring blade, or composite twin-wheel cutting head and lock it into place. An optional v-groove cutting tool makes folding of aluminum composite, corrugated plastic and PVC foam board into 90° possible.
The rear spine of the SteelTrack is fitted with a counterbalance that allows users to lock the head in any position without dropping it to the bottom of the cutter. This counterbalance eliminates the load from the cutting head, and because operators aren’t lifting the full weight of the head, they can concentrate solely on cutting the material. This saves time and increases productivity. The 65” SteelTrak vertical cutter comes with a wall-mount kit and telescopic legs for adjusting the height to suit the operator’s preference. An optional free-standing kit is available. Other features included with this vertical substrate cutter are a full-length, extra-grip clamping system to secure materials, a transparent cutline cursor and quick-set production stops.
Constructed of extruded aluminum, the 65” SteelTrak cutter can handle the requirements of any sign shop. It casts no debris during the cutting process and can be positioned alongside your printing machines. The SteelTrak is strong, versatile, safe and easy-to-use. Virtually maintenance free, and built to last, this vertical cutter is the option for you.
- Cut up to 65" (1651mm) length
- Perfect for cutting corrugated plastic, foam board, Gatorboard, mdf up to 1/8", flexible polycarbonate up to 1/8", aluminum composite up to 3/16"; score and snap acrylic and glass up to 1/4"
- Accurate to within 1mm
- One cutting head includes three tools: 100 medium-duty utility blades, acrylic scoring blade, and composite twin-wheel cutting tool
- Wall-mount kit included
- Options: v-groove cutting tool, aluminum twin-wheel cutting tool, free-standing kit, 27.5" squaring arm extension, glass cutting kit
- 98" x 84.75" x 12"-16" size ( 2489 x 2153 x 305 - 406mm)
- 165 lbs weight (74.8kg)
- 20 year warranty on bearings; 5 year limited warranty on parts
- Made in UK
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.