Rapid R105 Electric Stapler
The Rapid R105 stapler is an electric, table-top model suitable for any office size. Offering flat stapling only, the R105 can staple two sheets up to 50 sheets of 20lb paper at a time. It features a 3.8" throat depth and adjustable power setting for stapling a wide range of material including paper, header cards, blister packs, mailing envelopes, and more. The easy-to-use design lets staples be refilled from the front - power is automatically shut off when the plastic safety shield is lifted to reload the staples. It is triggered by a manual bump switch or an optional automatic foot pedal; other accessories available include an adjustable stand, a table clamp - suggested to complete the stand, and interchangeable stapling heads. Additionally, the Rapid R105 is gangable and two units can be mounted and linked together for improved output, offering an efficient solution for all your stapling requirements.
- Tabletop electric stapler, flat stapling only
- Staple up to 50 sheets 20lb bond paper
- 3.8" (95mm) maximum throat depth
- Accepts 1/4"(666/6), 5/16"(666/8), and 11/32"(666/8+) staples
- Magazine capacity of 210 staples
- Adjustable power control
- Bump switch operation, foot pedal optional
- Options: foot pedal, 44 series stapling head, table clamp, adjustable stand, fiber optic cable and gang plank
- 9.75" x 10.25" x 4" size (247 x 260 x 101mm)
- 8.5 lbs weight (3.8kg)
- 1 year limited warranty
- Made in Sweden
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.