HD8000 Manual Wire Closer
With all-metal construction, the HD8000 wire closer offers a durable, cost-effective solution for all wire closing requirements. The dual adjusting closing feature with left and right adjustment knobs ensures wire is closed evenly on all sizes from 3/16" to 1-1/4" diameter. A reversible binding handle allows the operator to select right or left-handed operation. As well, a reversible top closing bar, exclusive to the unit, allows the operator to choose either an abrasive or smooth closing surface depending on preference or wire size. This machine offers a wide 14" throat and is open on both ends for closing larger projects. The HD8000 wire closer is a stand-alone unit that can be mounted on compatible punches by means of an optional mounting kit. For increased productivity, a wire hanger for holding wire in place so punched sheets can be easily hung onto the double-loop wire can be attached to the HD8000.
- Manual wire closer
- Close wire on books from 3/16" to 1-1/4" (5 to 32mm) thick
- Compatible with 3:1 and 2:1 pitch wire
- 14" (356mm) throat width
- Open on both ends for larger projects
- All metal construction
- Reversible binding handle
- Stand alone operation or mount on Rhin-o-Tuff punches (mounting kit required)
- Optional wire hanger
- 14" x 17" x 12" size (356 x 432 x 305mm) with handle upright
- 19 lbs weight (9kg)
- 3 year warranty on parts
- Made in USA
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.