Wiremac Duo (2:1 & 3:1) Wire Punch & Bind
|WireMac Duo (2:1 & 3:1)|
This state-of-the-art machine is based on the popular WireMac unit, available in either 3:1 or 2:1 pitch models. The WireMac Duo combines the best of both options with two die sets installed in one single machine. Now there's no need to pick which method of wire binding to choose; the WireMac Duo is all you need to wire punch and bind 3:1 and 2:1 pitch, and changing dies is a thing of the past. By fully disengaging dies in both the 2:1 and 3:1 pitch, the WireMac Duo delivers precise and accurate punching of any size document while avoiding partial perforation and the 14" punching capacity has open sides for wider documents. Wire closing is simply performed by placing the double-loop binding wire on the wire snatch, inserting punched sheets onto the loops, then lifting it directly from the wire snatcher into the wire closer and manually closing the wire to make a round sealed finish. With its sturdy, all metal construction, the innovative WireMac Duo is the only machine on the market to offer hole punching and wire closing for 3:1 and 2:1 pitch, all in one unit.
- Heavy-duty manual wire punch and closer
- Two die sets: 3:1 wire and 2:1 wire
- Punch up to 20 sheets 20lbs bond paper
- 14" (355mm) punching width with die disengagement pins
- Open throat and punch guide for punching larger sized documents
- Depth and side margin control and built-in paper scale
- Wire closer control
- Built-in wire closer closes wire from 3/16" to 1-1/4" (5 to 32mm)
- 53 lbs weight (24kg) with comb opener
- 1 year warranty on parts
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.