VersaMac HD Electric Tabletop Punch
With its rugged construction and powerful motor, the VersaMac is one of the most productive punches on the market today. Punch patterns can be quickly changed over by sliding the different die sets in and out, no tools are needed. Each punching pin is disengageable, guaranteeing a clean punch for any paper size. The VersaMac features an adjustable depth margin which provides the correct punch margin depth for each element size, and a side margin control for a centered punch on any document size. It also has a built-in element diameter scale to measure the documents thickness for selecting the best element size option. A choice of foot pedal and manual punch operation allows the operator to choose their most comfortable operating mode. Whether you are wire binding or coil binding, the VersaMac's innovative design has two built-in options for this - a wire holder that holds the wire in place for inserting sheets, and a U-shaped alignment channel that helps in forming the spine for eaiser coil insertion. With a punch capacity of up to 55 sheets, and many different die patterns to choose from, the VersaMac will work for any binding need you may have.
- Heavy-duty electric binding punch
- Punch up to 55 sheets of 20lbs bond paper
- 14" (356mm) punching width
- Open on both ends for punching longer sheets
- All metal construction
- Automatic and manual anti-jam feature
- Interchangeable dies with fully disengageable pins
- Accepts dies for plastic coil, plastic comb, wire loop, and three hole punch
- Includes one standard sized die
- Foot pedal or manual punch operation
- 10.5" x 18" x 20.5" size (266.7 x 457.2 x 520mm)
- 108 lbs weight (48.98kg)
- 1 year warranty on parts
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.