FlexiPunch-E Electric Multi Punch
The FlexiPunch-E is an electric, modular binding punch offering an affordable solution for environments that need diverse binding options. This reasonably priced punching machine allows the creation of four different hole patterns using quick-change, modular punching dies; punch a job for plastic coil and minutes later punch holes to create a wire-bound document or comb bound project. These interchangeable dies have disengageable pins, eliminating half-punched holes on any sheet size up to 12" width. The 12" single punching length is open on both ends, allowing for larger sized sheets to be accommodated. The FlexiPunch-E can punch up to 20 sheets of 20lb paper per cycle. This high volume punching capacity is delivered via foot pedal control, permitting two-handed punching and increasing efficiency. Should a paper jam or sheet overload occur, the machine will automatically stop the punching cycle and retract the punching pins, thereby cutting downtime. One standard sized die is included with the FlexiPunch-E and additional die sets can be purchased - extending machine functionality.
- Electric modular binding punch
- Punch up to 20 sheets 20lbs bond paper
- 12" (304mm) punching width
- Open on both ends for punching longer sheets
- All metal construction
- Anti-jam (reverse) function, adjustable depth margin control
- Interchangeable dies with fully disengageable pins
- Accepts dies for plastic coil, plastic comb, and wire loop binding
- Includes one standard sized die
- Foot pedal operation
- 17.25" x 16" x 9.25" size (438 x 406.4 x 234.9mm)
- 51 lbs weight (23.1kg)
- 1 year warranty on parts
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.