RSL-2701 27" Hot Roll Laminator
The RSL 2701 Hot Roll Laminator is one of the best designed hot roll school laminators in the market today. Designed with a small foot print for small working areas, the RSL 2701 can laminate up to and including 27" wide film at speeds up to 7.9' per minute.It has digital speed and temperature controls, document guides for straight feeding of material, a built-in cross cutter for separating laminated sheets, and a reverse button for removing jams. Added to these conveniences are the safety features of stand-by and auto shut-off modes, and a main roller shield and emergency stops. An ideal laminator for the on-demand and educational markets.
- Laminate up to 27" (685mm) wide
- Laminate up to 10.0 mil film thickness
- Laminate up to 1/16" (.016mm) material thickness
- Speed up to 7.9' (2.4m) per minute
- Warm-up time approximately 10 minutes
- Built-in cross cutter
- 1" core mandrel
- Digital speed and temperature control
- 36.2" x 20.5" x 12.5" size (919 x 520 x 317mm)
- 110 lbs weight (50kg)
- 120 VAC, 1450 W, 60 Hz
- 1 year warranty on parts; 6 month warranty on rollers
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.